The group was created to answer the needs of internationalization of member companies.
GEMASA define a strategy of commercial activities aimed at positioning companies’ products in the markets of the Old Europe, Western Europe and countries in South America. These markets will experience a significant increase of agricultural machinery, in Europe for its status as recipients of PAC funds and in America because of an increasing income of the agricultural sector.
The Strategic keys to project success are:
- Investing in coordinated actions of the three companies at international level in target markets
- Provide quality service through the chosen manager
- Have a wide variety of products covering all sub segments of soil preparation and crop protection systems
- Have sufficient logistical capacity to meet any demand
- Set up a sales team itself, acting as directly as possible fate in a professional manner
- Set up modern management tools and highly competitive
- Develop joint marketing strategies
- Postulate as a “global provider of technological agricultural solutions”